Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time for a Happy Dance

Letters, Leprechauns, and Luck is finally done. I actually finished it a week or so ago, but couldn't get into blogger to make a post. It seems that when I locked my computer down after getting a trojan, I was a bit too aggressive and took away some functions that blogger needs in order to log in. I'm afraid that this is all I have to show as I've not been doing much stitching lately.

I hope you cyberfriends had a good Memorial Day weekend. I spent my weekend at a soccer tournament in Canton, MI. My oldest son's team played well, but didn't win. The youngest, however, made it all the way to the finals. They didn't come home with the cup, but they all got a big boost to their egos. I'm really proud of them! My baby boy did end up with a pretty severe bruising to his instep, but seems to be walking fine as I sent him out the door to school today. Whew! I'm sure glad, as we're still getting bills for his brother's broken wrists earlier this year.

Hopefully, I'll have my stitching groove back soon and can post some more pictures. I really want to finish the Red Thread piece before December. (the sooner, the better)

Cheers,

10 comments:

Ranae said...

Congrats! L,L & L looks awesome.

stitcherw said...

It looks wonderful, congrats on finishing up. I really need to get moving on mine now. Glad Josh's foot is doing better.
Sue

Pumpkin said...

HAPPY DANCE!!!! Congrats Kim :o) It looks great!

Lucy said...

Fabulous....I like that!

Dani - tkdchick said...

your finish is gorgeous Kim! Well done!

Sharon said...

Fabulous finish Kim! congrats!

Michele said...

congrats on the finish! looks like it was a fun stitch :)

Dawn B. said...

Congrats on the finish..It's great

Kathy said...

A very nice finish. Really like that design now that I have seen you stitch it.

stitcherw said...

Ok, I got my update from our stitchy day posted, your turn. :)
Sue